Thursday, March 1, 2018

Transfer News

Good Morning,

This week has been pretty good, so we went on an adventure to drop off my bike to get fixed so we drove to springs to find out the bike shop that I bought my bike from is out of business. So we drove to pueblo where a member gave me a blessing of a discount but my bike is still having problems so I have to take it back again lol. we also had a really good lesson with our investigator who says he knows what we have been teaching is true so that's pretty cool. This week I got asked to be a district leader, and I'm getting a new companion tomorrow His Name is Elder Kinny.   I'll be sad to see Elder Blatter go but he only has 6 weeks left of his mission. My year mark is coming up so I will get to go to the temple on the 8th and then on the 10th because the Taylor's are getting sealed. But that's been my week and some new excitement I also gave a talk this week  I love you guys and I hope you have a wonderful week look forward to hearing from ya. I miss you all very much.
May God be with you till we meet again.


Love,
Elder Xander Bowles 


Headed to Springs to get the back fixed


Elder Bowles Now posts videos on YouTube

Missionary Mail

Elder Xander Bowles 
Colorado, Colorado Springs Mission
4090 Center Park DR Suit #4
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916

xander.bowles@myldsmail.net



No comments:

Post a Comment