Monday, May 1, 2017

End of the Rainbow

Dear friends and family well just family cause your all my family...

So Dear Family! :) 

This week I have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!  I truly believe in miracles. I've been praying to have someone to teach and we got 4 new people this week!  So I'll start with the less active I'm working with she has such a strong testimony and she has such a sweet spirit but she struggles with smoking and I was teaching the lesson and I was praying to know what to share, and I kept getting this prompting to share the word of wisdom pamphlet with her so I read through and got to the addictive substances section and I knew that was it! So I built my lesson on that and shared scriptures with her on how to face temptations, this was a very bold lesson and when we started, it seemed alright but then she got kinda hostile and I got a lil scared lol but I saw her heart just softened in the time of that lesson and she wanted a change she wanted to reach the temple so we set dates goals and plans and it was so amazing.


The next miracle is just funny so I was picking up my bike from the shop and I was loading it on the back and there is a Bj's ice cream like drive through thing in the same lot and a lady pulls up behind me and says, "here's 20 bucks that is the best ice cream have a wonderful day". So the four of us enjoyed a nice treat. lol I got a birthday cake shake! anyway so this week we were about to leave our apartment and we get a call saying she talked to her friends and the 2 of them wanted to take the lessons. Then she texted again last night and said she was talking to another friend who also wants to take the lessons!  We also got 3 referrals to go see people so we are hoping good things from those.  This Saturday we got permission to go to the ward hike and people are supposed to invite their friends to this so we are hoping good things this week. 

              This is a sweatshirt he got when his district went to Pike's Peak

This week what I have to share with you is a simple message to have the courage and faith to share your truths and beliefs this is such a beautiful message and gospel. I've seen the miracles and great happiness and joy come into many peoples lives and its not something to keep inside everyone deserves the pure love of Christ in their life and a chance to taste of the fruit of the tree of life and to have the happiness and knowledge and comfort we can have from eternal families. I love you all and missionary work starts with you!  We can all be tools in the hands of lord! I hope you all have a wonderful week and may God be with you till we meet again! 

                                                          Love your Elder Bowles! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment