Monday, June 4, 2018

Fresh Week

May 28th, 2018

Good morning my family,
So this week we had transfers and like I said on Monday I'm in pine creek its a really nice place our apartment is really nice. I miss Cañon City and all the people there but I've gotten to see the Stroups, Wollmans, Boltons and, Clark Blatter(AKA Elder Blatter) also got to see the Taylors today they took me and my comp out to lunch at a cool burger place called crave burgers.

       Brother and Sister Taylor                                                           


Sister Jamie Wollman
               Brother & Sister Stroup                  





 The ward here is super young! Compared to retirement city lol but things have been good minus only 2 dinners this week so I haven't met like anyone really but I think it's Caz the summer and holiday.
My comp is really cool we get along really well and have some common ground and interests and he was super nice as to let me drive in starting to learn the area already.
Elder Peel


 On Wednesday I'll be getting a base pass for the air force academy base so we can teach out there we've had a few good appointments this week. This week we went to institute with our recent convert and I loved it so much I can't wait to go to institute when I get home! It's been a pretty eventful and fun week and I'm enjoying my new area and all the change. It was so good to see Blatter this week he's so awesome I just love that man he's truly a brother to me. 


We found 3 new gators this we and we have one we are working with and a family that seems pretty promising so I'm seeing good things and we are also working with a few members and a part member family we are also working with and I think he's getting close to baptism we helped them move this week. But elder peel and I are having a good time working hard and having fun just really been enjoying this last week. We have had some pretty funny stories from tracking(knocking on doors) almost everyday one day we knocked on this guy's door and he wanted us to come back he seemed super nice but when we went back on Friday he was nice let's us in we taught him the restoration then he turned whack lol he started telling us we didn't know God or Jesus Christ and then he prayed over us and was asking for a sign and telling God to show us the truth and to save us lol 😂 and he said he prays for us everyday well be saved. So that was funny. But I'm doing great! things are going well and I'm excited for new things ahead. But y'all will be seeing me on face book hopefully this week I've been having a problem with my account but when I'm on there I have to keep my purpose as a missionary so it's not just to chat but if y'all have any gospel questions or things missionary related I can definitely respond. 
 I love you guys and hope you have a wonderful week. For a more in depth detail of how my days and weeks are going you can find my vlogs on youtube @ Xander Bowles.


Love your favorite Da'gum Elder Xander Bowles

Elder Bowles Now posts videos on YouTube

Missionary Mail

Elder Xander Bowles 
Colorado, Colorado Springs Mission
4090 Center Park DR Suit #4
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916

xander.bowles@myldsmail.net





No comments:

Post a Comment